世界杯投注Compagnie Financière Richemont SA is the ultimate holding Company for some of the world’s leading luxury goods companies - its Maisons - encompassing jewellery, watches, premium accessories and other luxury products. The Group is managed with the objective of growing value for shareholders over the long term, recognising that the most important assets of the Group - its Maisons - have almost all been in existence for over a century.
世界杯投注Each Maison focuses on increasing awareness and desirability by developing creative products and appropriate marketing programmes. The Maisons’ products are sold through a network of directly operated boutiques, franchise boutiques and external multi-brand points of sales.
The Group’s luxury businesses operate globally. Details of sales by geographic region are given on the Key Figures page. The Group believes the diversity of its geographical operations represents a long term competitive advantage.
Specifically, the Group’s strategic objectives are:
- to generate long term organic growth through investment in our Maisons and businesses
- to maintain long-standing commitment to doing business responsibly
- to maintain high product quality and outstanding customer service
- to attract and retain creative talent and skilled craftsmen
- to adapt the selective distribution model to changes in the environment
- to increase investments in R&D and manufacturing flexibility
- to further enhance our business model allowing leverage and control